Our School follows NCERT syllabus
Assessment of aptitude and learning needs of each child and ensuring availability of need based instructional facility.
Motor skills, Career oriented aptitude test for high school students, counseling for career, IQ test to assess child’s capacity for learning, identifying dyslexia in students of lower classes, multiple intelligence test, conducting diagnostic test, remedial classes, and counseling, conducting chapter wise test, pre, pro test and examination. By evaluating, measuring by the rating scales and documenting the academic readiness, learning progress and skill acquisition of the student , Cumulative records to track the progress, planning next steps, reporting and involving parents and teachers. It is done with the help of the licensed counselor at school.
Name of the lesson
Euclid's division lemma, the fundamental theorem of arithmetic, revisiting irrational numbers and rational numbers and their decimal expansions
Flow of teaching
1. To know about Euclid’s division lemma.
2. Finding the HCF & LCM of any two numbers by using Euclid’s division lemma.
3. To know about fundamental theorem of arithmetic.
4. To express the prime numbers as a product of the prime numbers.
5. To find the HCF & LCM of any two numbers by prime factorization method.
6. To prove the given numbers as irrational numbers.
7. Decimal expansion of the irrational numbers.
Cross word puzzle
After studying this lesson, students will be able to explain Euclid’s Division Lemma and the Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic. They will they be able to calculate the HCF of numbers using Euclid’s Division Lemma and the HCF and LCM of numbers using the prime factorization method. They will be able to recall the properties of rational and irrational numbers and prove a few theorems pertaining to these numbers.
| || || || |
| || || || || |